Re: Uninitialized KISYSMOD issue on OS X?

Thanks for everyone's input.

I do not think he has KISYSMOD set, because of how tricky it is in OS X to
set environment variables for graphical apps, but I will check after he
replies to my last barrage of questions.

I only know of one person having the issue.  I will start the 4.0.0 build
now :)

Worse case, someone else has the problem and I dig in more and make a
4.0.0-2, no problem.

Thanks everyone!  (I can't believe we're finally releasing 4.0.0, I feel
like I should make a cake or something!)

Adam Wolf