Re: Stable release 4 is out!

I have no idea what that means...
This is a clean machine set up a few days ago with kicad freshly installed and then I opened an older project.
May it be that fp-lib-table resides somewhere in the project files?
If so, should there not be some hint what to do if this error occurs? Is there something about this in some FAQ?

Regards,
  André