Re: Printer HP laserjet P1102w OS debian 8.2 Kicad BZR 4027 not printing tracks only solder marks.

You would be better served by the kicad users mailing list. This list is
for discussions about developing the actual kicad program.

Link to the mailing list:
You can also try http://forum.kicad.info which has become fairly large
recently.

Thanks,