Re: [patch] default kicad_common to environment variables

I actually thought that the environment variables was always supposed
to override, which is apparently not the case at the moment.

If this patch means that I can do, for example:  rm  ~/.config/kicad ;
KISYS3DMOD=/tmp pcbnew

And then I expect that the KISYS3DMOD is set to /tmp when used in
kicad, saved in the config file and show in the configure paths
dialog.