Re: [feature] Add eeschema plot option: plot fields of values of components

Eldar,

I'm not very thrilled about your patches.  Specifically that you are
modifying the Draw functions with yet another option.  Why not modify
the Pcbnew "Set Footprint Field Sizes" dialog and create a similar
dialog in Eeschema (which is on my todo list) to include setting the
field visibility state rather than doing it ay print and plot time?  The
other option would be to add field visibility state to the layer manager
in Pcbnew (which may be a better option).  This way you could simply
toggle them on and off as required.  In fact, this is something I would
find useful outside of printing and plotting because currently I have to
disable the visibility for each value field one footprint at a time
which is time consuming (actually I don't do that, I do global search
and replace of the board file but that is outside the scope of the
normal user).  If you would have made your intentions known on the
mailing let before you started, it would have saved you some time.

Cheers,

Wayne