Re: Full integration to Github

Here are my thoughts on this.  Lauchpad already has experimental support
for git (although I haven't tested it yet), which would be an easier
path to git without losing our bug history.  I don't know what the
Launchpad devs git migration plans are so this could be an issues.  If
someone can write a macro to convert our bug tracker history to github,
I would be much more amicable to switching over to github.  In any
event, I'm in no hurry to make the change and will not make that call
until I'm sure we have all of our bases covered.