Re: kicad.com malware and scams (the domain we don't know).

What do folks normally do for things like this?  Do we need a KiCad
trademark before we can start rattling cages at webhosts?

Their registrar is fabulous.com, and their acceptable use policy is here:
http://www.fabulous.com/informationcenter/index.htm?formdata%5Bqid%5D=1533

It says their services must not be used to "send or distribute any virus,
worm, trojan or other malicious code".

Adam Wolf