Re: Full integration to Github

Mark,

Please keep us posted on the results.  If it appears feasible, then
maybe all you git fans will have an early Christmas present this year.
:)  One thing I would be concerned about is open bug reports.  Will we
still be able to contact the original bug poster through github or will
we be force to continue to use LP.  Having two bug trackers open at the
same time would be a PITA.

Thanks,

Wayne