FindGLM script

I've written a FindGLM script to help with the effort to remove glm source
code from
the kicad tree.  This works on Linux (well, at least Debian) but needs some
testing
on MSYS2 and OSX. I believe this script is necessary because:

1. Different distributions are erratic in the inclusion of a FindGLM script
or the
newer glmConfig script.
2. All other versions of the FindGLM script which I have seen are defective
-
they do not support version checking.
3. The glmConfig script, even if it exists and is installed, is also
defective
since the version information is hard-coded into the CMakeLists.txt file
which generates the glmConfig script rather than taking the values from the
setup.hpp file.
4. This script should work for all known versions of glm from the 0.9.4
version
included in the kicad tree to the 0.9.8 development version.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By_XTJN-s8aXel9BZjA2ZFlGckU&usp=sharing

- Cirilo

Follow ups