Re: FindGLM script

Thanks Bernhard,

 I just checked on MSYS2 and it works as well. Can someone push the
FindGLM.cmake script on
google drive into the kicad/CMakeModules directory? I'll create a branch
later and see if there are
any issues encountered when I delete the glm source from the tree and use
find_package +
include-directories. Even if there are any issues to be resolved, with the
script installed Orson and
Tom should be able to move the GAL code to the external glm lib whenever
it's convenient.

- Cirilo