Re: ancient autorouter code

I believe that there was integration done so that if you click the
autorouter button, it tells you in the status bar to put the jar in a
certain path, at which point the button works like it did before--actually,
a little better, because for some reason Java remembers the path and I
don't need to browse to the project every time I open it up.

I don't remember when this was but this was after the online service went
down.

Adam Wolf