Re: [rfc patch] replace avhttp with libcurl

>I had the same problem as JP with the CA certs using a msys1/mingw32
build.

Ah, you see, I was assuming JP was using msys2 not 1. I'll see if I
can even find the msys1 installer anywhere.

> That worked fine. I am concerned about how well this will work in windows packages if libcurl is so path sensitive.

msys2 patches curl so it looks "above" the bin folder and then down
into /ssl/certs of the executable. Since we keep the path structure in
the installed kicad. I'll give Nick the modifications to NSIS to
install as such.

>Please consider adding a build configuration option initially rather than completely kicking avhttp to the curb. I would prefer to have a known fallback in case something goes wrong.

But that's what source control is for.....