Re: Eeschema refactor.

Hi Wayne,
Do you have a todo-list somewhere on the things you intend to work on
? I think everyone on this list has a rough idea of TODOs they want to
work on (I know I do, but I only have limited time), but if we put
them somewhere easy to manage (maybe even the bugtracker, but I think
it sucks big time), then this might be good.

On 8 December 2015 at 15:58, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yesterday I committed the first of a series of patches that are part of
> the Eeschema refactor work.  As of right now I have 41 patches queued up
> with more to come.

Wow, that sounds prolific!

>  I will apply them slowly over the next few months
> just in case I managed to break anything.  The first few patches should
> be pretty benign but as time goes by, they will have the potential to
> become more disruptive.  If you find anything that is broken, please let
> me know right away so I can get it fixed.  You should be able to see a
> pattern pretty quickly with the first few patches.  I will slowly roll
> the functionality of SCH_SHEET_PATH, SCH_SHEET_LIST, and SCH_SCREENS
> into the SCH_SHEET object where the entire schematic hierarchy will
> live.  Once that is complete, I will create a top level SCHEMATIC object
> that will act as the top level container similar in scope to the BOARD
> object in Pcbnew.

Nice!