Re: Grid Origin

It is a nice feature when you're laying out a board that has mixed
metric and imperial footprints, you can line up the grids at a given
point in the board instead of having it handed to you randomly
depending on where you start drawing the outline. Say you have a 0.1"
pitch header and you want to put a part exactly 5 mm right of the last
pin you can set the grid origin to that last pin, use a 1mm grid and
put your part 5 squares to the right.

Cheers.