Re: OpenMP patch

It looks to me like check_find_package_result( OPENMP_FOUND "OpenMP" )
should just be removed.

The if( OPENMP_FOUND ) should only evaluate to true if openmp is
actually found, and false if not. This is what we want. I have not
tried to make this change and have there fore not tested it. I can't
on this machine.  I could easily be wrong.

Nick