Re: Is any one else see this bug, when building 64 bit system. My 32 bit system compiles just fine. bzr 6362, Debian, jessie 64 bits.

Lachlan,

Debian stable has boost 1.55 which is newer than the 1.54 version that
is downloaded and built by the KiCad build system and should work just
fine.  You really should be using your systems installed boost by
configuring your kicad build with -DKICAD_SKIP_BOOST=ON.  The boost
built by the kicad build system was put in place primarily for windows
and osx devs because it is such a colossal PITA to build boost on
windows and osx due to all of the necessary patches.  As of boost 1.59,
I can use boost unpatched on 32-bit windows builds.  There is still an
issue on 64-bit builds which requires using the heavily patched 1.57
version of boost on the msys2/ming64 platform.

Wayne