Re: 4.0.1 released.

Are you using a common revision tag for the source and the components?
If so we might want to rethink that.  I suppose you could change the tag
for 4.0.0 to 4.0.1 at the same commit but I'm guessing that would cause
other problems for package devs.  I would prefer the components to
remain the same all the way through the 4.0 series releases so they are
the same as the initial 4.0.0 release.  It's early on so it there wont
be much of a difference now but at some point we are going to have new
features in the development branch that are documented that will have no
meaning in the 4.0 stable series.