Re: eeschema field placement feature branch question

Wayne, would you rather I make this change and submit an updated monolithic patch (will take a few days), or would you rather I make a second patch on top of this one to be applied in a second commit?

JP, the horizontal grid is already flexible, but the autoplacer doesn't do vertical texts. How would that even work? It has to arrange them in a grid somehow. Texts are always placed horizontally with respect to the sheet.