Re: eeschema field placement feature branch question

Sounds good, Wayne. Currently I am in fact using the full resolution for
placement, unless the option to round to 50 mils is enabled. I'm working
on a patch to make the vertical spacing flexible, at the moment, so
should have that ready soon - I'll submit it as an incremental patch.

Thanks
Chris