plugins and out-of-tree builds

Hi folks,

 If/when we merge the 3D refactor branch we will finally have the ability
to build out-of-tree plugins for kicad. One major implication of this is
that at install time we will have to decide whether the required headers
for plugins should also be installed. If anyone has any ideas on how to
handle this I'd like to hear about it. From my point of view the headers
should always be installed and it is up to the package maintainers to
decide whether to install the headers with kicad or to split them off
into a '-dev' install package.

- Cirilo