New development policies.

Now that the series 4 stable release is out an we are starting to move
forward again with new development, I have two policy announcements
regarding KiCad development moving forward.

1) It will no longer be acceptable to allow new features to be added to
only the Pcbnew legacy canvas.  The acceptable options are either gal
canvas only or gal and legacy canvases.  Please keep in mind that the
goal is to eventually remove the legacy canvas once all of the editing
tools are ported to the gal canvas.

2) Now that I have begun to remove the dependency builders from the
kicad build configuration, I am making it mandatory that any new
dependency and it's version information be add to the version
information string (see EDA_BASE_FRAME::CopyVersionInfoToClipboard() in
common/basicframe.cpp).  The reason I'm making this mandatory is I
foresee the potential of more dependency library version related bugs
and asking users to figure out which version of a dependency library
they are using in a bug report is a bit unrealistic.  I'll add the
missing information for the existing dependencies (although I wont be
offended if someone can get to it before I do) when I get a chance.

At some point I will create some type of policy document and add it to
the dev docs.  Thank you for your cooperation .

Cheers,