Re: New development policies.

On 12/14/2015 11:20 AM, Mark Roszko wrote:
> I assume I have to update the libcurl patch to add to the
> CopyVersionInfoToClipboard mess.

Yes please.  CopyVersionInfoToClipboard may be a mess but it's damn
useful mess.  Before it's existence, getting worth while build and
platform information from users was a painful experience.  If you can
figure out how to make it less messy, I'm open to suggestion.  Be
careful with the wxWidgets stuff because the default information
provided by wxWidgets is incomplete.  That's why all of the wxWidgets
stringization macro ugliness is in there.