Re: Layer Widget modifications

It looks nicer in some ways, but I don't think I completely like it.

Two comments I have:
1. A little bit of whitespace in between each color block would make it
look even nicer I think.
2. From this picture it is way, way less obvious that you can click on the
color blocks to change their color. I am not a fan of that at all. Maybe
there is some indication that could be added on mouseover? A light color
change? Not sure

Jon