Re: progress on 3D plugins

Rendering onto the board in 3D viewer depends on the new implementation
of 3D viewer which Mario is working on, so at the moment you can only
see these models in the preview. However, for IDF users it is now possible
to see the IDF component outline before it's added to the board for IDF
export.

Although I think these initial changes should be ready to merge perhaps by
February 2016, the completion of the new rendering system will be much
later. Among other things we still need to implement the VRML2 plugin
and also a VRML1 and X3D plugin to be able to provide all the features of
the current 3D rendering code.

- Cirilo