Re: [rfc] actual sexpression parsing

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski <
tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 18.12.2015 15:46, Edwin van den Oetelaar wrote:
> > Concerning changing the format of the PCB file again...
> > Making a new binary file format is a big NO NO NO (screaming) in my book.
>
> Hi Edwin,
>
> Don't worry, we are not going to change the format :)
>
> > I want to be able to edit it with VIM if needed.
>
> See, this is my point :) Why implement a new feature in pcbnew (so that
> everybody can use it) if you can edit the .kicad_pcb with VIM...

It is not that I want to do it, but I want to Be Able To Do It when I have
to.
I also have a HAM license for when phone, cellular and internet go dead...
I also have a large battery backup... just in case..

Thanks for working on the project, you do good work.
Greetings,
Edwin