Re: [RFC] Reorganize eeschema options a bit

Agreed. In fact, that's kinda what I had in mind with redoing the options
system a bit. We have a bit of a mess - multiple options, and in the code,
multiple ways of reading and setting them. I'd like to clean that up a bit.

But organizing should come first, I think, because the options dialog is
just about overflowing. :)