Re: Translation team

Hi André,

Yes, the makefile was recently removed from the doc repository because
it was deemed unnecessary now the CMake build system is in place. So
we'll have to update the documentation there to detail the cmake
generated target name.

Please start a GitHub issue against KiCad/kicad-doc and someone will
be able to update the documentation for you to follow.

Best Regards,

Brian.