kicad StepUp and IDF viewer for the new 3D refactoring

Hi,
I upgraded the compatibility for FreeCAD IDF importer, so now I it is possible to completely load and display kicad IDF export files (board and parts with color) moreover I added the ability to load also .emp library files, letting the user to display also module/library IDF parts.

That could be a useful feature for the new 3D refactoring and the IDF exporter code... at least it will be possible to see and rework the IDF exported in an open source software

I added the code as a part of kicad StepUp project, so it is available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/kicadstepup/

attached the IDF pic_programmer kicad demo board imported in FreeCAD
the IDF pic_programmer module library imported in FreeCAD
and the IDF video kicad demo board imported in FreeCAD

PS @Cirilo
could you send me the cellphone.emn cellphone.emp file to test the new IDF importer?

thank you
Maurice