Re: Mac legacy graphics slowness?

IIRC, OS X doesn't have an XOR draw mode.

After a certain size PCB, PCBnew legacy graphics on OS X is unusable.  This
size is much lower than it is in Linux, on the same hardware.

Someone awesome on the list, I forget who right now, did some profiling and
fixed a wx issue that was causing some slowness, and I used the profiler a
bit more after that and was unable to find substantial increases with the
same technique.

Adam Wolf

Okay, this is just a quick call for information for now, not sure if this
is a known issue (and I'm relaying from a friend, don't have one here to
test) - have any OSX users noticed some severe slowness in the legacy
graphics (including eeschema) while panning, zooming, and picking up and
moving objects? This is on a relatively recent (2014, IIRC, and another
2015) Macbook. Apparently it's borderline unusable.