Re: progress on 3D plugins

Hi Cirilo,

do you think it would be useful to add a check box to toggle visibility of a 3D model?

That would allow user to toggle visibility of e.g. enclosure or mechanical parts that would be useful to be displayed only in some moment of the design...

that option could be placed e.g. in the 3D properties editor dialog tab

In Altium this is an available option...
(moreover they use a 4 step of transparency for the 3D object)

Maurice