[RFC] Eeschema new format: in-netlist and in-BOM properties

Hi,

Currently, we use a # in a component's reference to specify that it
should be excluded from netlist and BOM (typically used for power
symbols). It's been brought up on IRC a few times, and I've wanted it
myself, that we could handle this a bit more "properly" and flexibly. It
could be useful for other things besides power symbols, like IC sockets
(which don't have a separate footprint, but one might want them to show
up in the schematic and on the BOM).

For the upcoming new eeschema format, what about, instead of a magic
character in the reference, we add actual attributes for this?
in_netlist and in_bom perhaps.

--
Chris