Re: progress on 3D plugins

Hi Cirilo,

this option could be stored in local profile, as it is done e.g. for board 3d color.
In this way there will be no need to change file format at all.

I think this could be a very useful feature, with a little modification to do.

Moreover a little improvement could be done adding a check box for 'scale proportionally' in this way it is possible for example to assign scale x to zero (then y,z will follow) and the 3d model will not be displayed
(without the scale proportionally option one should change x,y,z)

thank you
Maurice