Re: KiCad Coroutines

Since msys2 uses mingw, it used to have a pthreads implementation when
I used it years ago. Not sure if the latest has a package for it.

>I did some research and this thing seems to cause constantly trouble, because some assembly "hackery" is required and only MASM is officially supported

Not true at all.
MINGW64 is supported, someone just broke it in boost context
1.59 on our use case.
Works fine in 1.57. The problem is finding
someone brave enough to debug assembly <.<