Need feedback on new way of pcbnew importing footprints

I asked about this a while back and got a little bit of feedback, I now
have a patch for people to try.

What this does is when you import a netlist (in GAL only though) it
automatically spreads out all newly added footprints and it places them all
in "selection + move" mode. So basically you import, close the import
window, and immediately click wherever to plonk down the new footprints.

I want to know if people like this method of importing (I think it is nicer
than piling all of the footprints on top of each other wherever).

Fair warning: I touched something in the common lib so it rebuilds a ton of
stuff.
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/compare/master...reportingsjr:footprintSpreadTakeTwo.diff

Follow ups