Re: Full integration to Github

Am 08.12.2015, 21:57 Uhr, schrieb Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>:

I'm not the biggest github fan either.  I think its OK but it was
expecting a lot more given all of the fan fair.  I do like working with

I dont't like the forking workflow of github. A while ago, I found that bitbucket offers not only the forking workflow, but a more straightforward workflow, too. I can dig a bit in it, when this option sounds interesting to you.

One could also do it the way the linux-kernel guys do: via an own server running gitolite - which is less attractive because of lacking webinterface.

Rob