Re: Need feedback on new way of pcbnew importing footprints

If no one has any complaints or suggestions then this patch is ready to be
included.

I can generate a git diff with commit, author etc if needed, just let me
know.

Also, I accidentally sent this to Maciej only earlier:
Simon Richter mentioned that doing a swap was a cleaner method of doing it
for a variety of reasons. It doesn't really have to be done that way, just
following his advice.

Jon