Quick update on hotkeys refactor

Okay, a couple of bugs have been pointed out to me related to how wx
handles "special" keys in various controls. Apparently OSX users can't
set hotkeys at *all*, and on other platforms certain keys can't be set.
I'm working on a fix for this, probably will have to rip out that bit of
the logic and rewrite.

I'm not going to submit a new patch until it's fully tested on all
platforms, with all keys and in all of the applications. That'll take a
few days. In the meantime, hotkey assignment is somewhat broken. Wayne,
feel free to revert 6422 and 6424 if you want (or don't, it's up to
you), I'll have a working version soon.

Apologies for the buggy noise. I'll have to test wx-related things
rather more thorougly in the future.

--
Chris

Follow ups