Testing for hotkeys patch

Hey, can I get a couple more people to test the latest version of my
hotkeys patch? Particularly someone on OS X, as I've not run into the
guy who usually guineapigs my stuff on OS X since finishing it... :)
Though testing on ALL platforms is welcome.

https://github.com/cpavlina/kicad/compare/options.patch

Make sure setting hotkeys works for all keys, that everything looks
halfway decent, no unexpected behavior, etc... Hotkeys can be reset by
right-clicking them in the list and choosing "Reset".

The 'helper' dialog I used seems to be a fairly popular approach for
this - it's fairly difficult to catch *any* keypress on a control
embedded in a complex window, there's too much trying to steal
navigation keys and whatnot. In my testing (on wxGTK and wxMSW Win10) it
seems quite robust.

Thank you all in advance. :)

--
Chris