Re: Need feedback on new way of pcbnew importing footprints

Hi,

I'd be pretty surprised if my patch were causing library errors. Can you
post more specifically what the errors are? If it is that footprints can't
be found can you post your fp-lib-table?

Lastly maybe you can try doing git checkout origin/master and compiling and
trying that out. I've definitely had my library table wiped by monkeying
around with kicad installations.

Jon