3D refactor

For those interested in the ongoing 3D work, the VRML parsers have been
greatly improved in the last few days so you can expect to view all your
VRML models in the preview panel of the Footprint Properties editors.

There's still a way to go to replace 3DViewer but the code as it is provides
a tool (preview) which people may find useful and of course the new
3D model file path resolver and a much improved selection dialog.

I used the new interface to help select my models for the pic_programmer
demo:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_XTJN-s8aXSDU2VXVQNUJoM1k/view?usp=sharing

That's a rendering of course from the current 3DViewer, but I can assure
you all
that selecting the models was much easier with this new interface.

One down side of the new 3D plugins: since the 3DViewer has not yet been
replaced, 3DViewer still uses the legacy parsers and I've found that they
segfault on quite a number of test files which the plugins + preview display
without problems. So the good (and bad) news is that I know there are
problems in the current parsers. The other bad news of course is that
there's
no point in spending time fixing those parsers. Of course more testing and
comments would be appreciated.  I'm nagging a handful of people to test on
MSWin, Linux, and OSX but I know they're all very busy with other things and
I get tired of nagging.

- Cirilo

Follow ups