Re: Opening pcbnew from kicad: ImportError: No module named pcbnew

Hmm, did you specify the prefix paths the first time you ran cmake? It
looks like it is still trying to install some file (here _cvpcb.kface)
to a default location and not your user folder. but the make
DESTDIR=something install works fine for me. It has done way pre 4.0.1
and still on latest product.