Feature requests: Official "KiCad Team" section on website, migrate and update FAQ

Hello.

The website and the project are evolving a lot, congratulations!

I see a small issue: There aren't an official "About us" or "About the
team" with a list of official KiCad Team members (maybe even subteams
too?). I believe having this information in an easy to access and
structured form could add credibility and trust to the project.

About the FAQ:

I see there's a FAQ in Launchpad (I hope everyday the project switches to
GitHub), but it's extremely outdated.

https://answers.launchpad.net/kicad

- Suggestion #1: Use Askbot https://github.com/ASKBOT/askbot-devel
- Suggestion #2: Recollect all questions and update them, using AsciiDoc
- Suggestion #3: A mixed approach, using Askbot for questions and an
official FAQ.

Kind regards.

Follow ups