Re: libcurl github race condition

I'm currently playing around with the idea of having actual git integration
rather than downloading footprint files from github on the fly, which was
extremely poorly thought out IMO. (FWIW I am of the opinion that for the
next release the default libs should shipped locally. The github
integration should be for people who want to use it for their own libs, but
that can be discussed later).

I'll try to finish laying out what I think would be a good structure and
finish doing research on libraries to use for this in the next week and
send out an RFC to the list.

Jon