Re: OpenSSL license

But we changed to use libcurl which can use either openssl or gnutls
and others as the SSL lib. AFIK debian uses gnutls for libcurl because
of the openssl issue.

The debian packagers mentioned this a while back when they were trying
to package 4.0.0-rc1 of kicad. There might even be an issue in our bug
tracker about the openssl issue.

So I don't think we have the above mentioned openssl problem as such
anymore. I don't think that building with a libcurl with openssl and
distributing those binaries violate any licenses, but I am not sure. I
think the main problem is stuff like the debian policies.