Re: OpenSSL license

FWIW the msys2 pkgbuild for it is already prepared for it, see
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/blob/master/mingw-w64-curl/PKGBUILD

In principle we only need to rebuild curl with gnutls (if that
actually is working) on the windows build machine and we should be
good. It should not affect other developers on windows, since they
usually don't distribute the builds, but just build for themselves, so
they can use curl with openssl without issues.