From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Javier Serrano [javier.serrano.pareja@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 January 2016 10:10
To: KiCad Developers
Subject: [Kicad-developers] FOSDEM EDA devroom schedule now final

Dear all,

The schedule for the EDA devroom in FOSDEM 2016 is now final:

https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/eda/

I think the line-up is quite impressive. For those of you who can
attend, it should be a great opportunity to discuss face to face with
developers and users of KiCad and other FOSS EDA projects.

Cheers,

Javier