Re: Grid in GAL canvas

Tom, there's a minor bug with the grid color - I'd fix it myself, but
I'm not familiar with the GAL stuff yet and don't want to go breaking
anything. When you change the grid color while GAL is active, the grid
doesn't refresh until you change the zoom level. I assume fixing that is
as simple as sticking a refresh call of some sort in the right place?