Re: Grid in GAL canvas

No, I just mean using the same style in both, either way. I don't really
care which, though I have a slight preference for dots myself.

Minor side note: I do almost wish the dots would become something like
little crosses when you zoom in. They're nice when zoomed out, but when
they are spaced very sparsely, they become almost invisible.
Alternatively, maybe the intensity of the color could be dialed back a
bit when zoomed out, to reflect the increased average intensity over the
displayed area?