Re: Request/Question

At the risk of sounding curt - search the mailing list archive, we've
been discussing this for a *long* time, including a thread that was
active in just the last couple days. We're looking into moving to git
(not necessaily github, but possibly), it's just a large task (and there
maaaaaay be a bit of bikeshedding going on ;)

Most of the developers can't stand using Launchpad, so I don't think
you'll have to wait all *that* long ;)