Re: Request/Question

On 1/16/2016 3:54 PM, Simon Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 16.01.2016 21:32, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>> I believe that if you truly wanted to contribute
>> to KiCad, you would take a few minutes of time to learn bzr and
>> launchpad.
>
> git-remote-bzr works fine for me. Still haven't learned bzr.
>
>    Simon

Simon,

How long did it take you to learn how to use this?  I'll bet it was not
very long at all was it?  I find this a valuable trait in KiCad devs.
It tells me that even though you prefer git (as do I) you are willing to
roll up your sleeves in order to contribute.  This effort does not go
unnoticed.

Thanks,